A5 TIG Orbital System with closed head clamp is an extremely simple to use solution for orbital welding tubes and pipes with an outer diameter of 25 – 75 mm. The symbol based controller is quick to learn and the system makes it very easy to produce high-quality joints. The arc moves automatically 360° around tubes and pulse technology produces a consistently high-quality welding seam. Integrated cooling of the weld head allows for high duty cycles. Low investment cost makes the system an easy way into mechanized welding. The 75 series closed head clamp is available with a wide variety of high quality collets which enable the system to be used for various kind of joints.
- Low investment cost makes A5 TIG Orbital Welding System a cost effective solution to mechanize orbital TIG welding.
- Best-in-class intuitive, symbol based controller with touch screen.
- Auto-programming for automatic calculation of welding parameters.
- Significantly less rework due to an inbuilt, diagnostic fault-detection system for gas purging, weld head jams, etc.
- The weld head is designed for collets and electrodes to be changed quickly and for accurate positioning of the electrode.
- Compact weld head design allows access to wide range of applications.
- USB port for storing downloaded software updates or standard parameters on a memory stick.
- Controller comes in a durable plastic case for easy operation, storage, and transport.