Master S 400 is designed for high-performance Stick (MMA) welding. Compact, robust and portable with optimum electrical energy efficiency, Master S 400 offers the perfect partner for heavy-duty welding work where the ease of use, reliability and durability are paramount. Master S 400 comes with integrated voltage reduction (VRD), that will increase safety at work for specified environments. This unit is ideal for construction site use and is easy to move, making site management simple.
- Capable, portable industrial MMA performance
- Hot start and arc force adjustment for optimised starts and arc control with alternative electrode types
- Antifreeze mode cuts welding power if the electrode sticks during welding
- Contact ignition for DC TIG welding
- Ideal parent power supply for CC/CV Kemppi voltage-sensing MIG/MAG wire feed system and in-line TIG solution
- Capable of Arc gouging process
- Integrated Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) will increase work safety