Kemppi announces the launch of a new Zeta welding and grinding helmet product range, bringing a new era to full-face protection with lightweight design and top-of-the-line visibility features. Designed for multifunctional use where the face and eyes need protection, the Zeta helmets provide excellent work experience for welding, grinding, inspection, and cutting processes.
The Zeta product range includes four lightweight and narrow-shaped stand-alone helmet models equipped with the most advanced auto-darkening filter for welding, a wide visor for grinding, and other practical features.
- Zeta G200 grinding helmet
- Zeta G200x grinding helmet with integrated LED work lights
- Zeta W200 welding helmet with automatic darkening welding filter (ADF)
- Zeta W200x welding helmet with ADF and integrated LED work lights
- Kemppi has paid special attention to improved visibility and eye protection. It materializes as the Zeta welding helmet ADF filter's significantly large viewing area of 110 mm in width and 60 mm in height. The Zeta grinding helmet also has a large visor of 200 mm in height and a 180° horizontal view, says Roger Rasmussen, Head of Kemppi Safety Business Unit.
Advanced vision features
Zeta welding helmet´s ADF has a large viewing area with 110 mm width and 60 mm height. The Zeta grinding helmet has a 200 mm high visor with a 180° horizontal view. The Zeta ADF is an improved version with a VISION+ technology increasing the quality of vision and work accuracy. The ADF DIN 2.5 light-state means you can enjoy sharp colors and visibility through the filter when the welding arc is inactive.
Integrated LED work lights
The automatic function automatically turns off the working lights when working in bright lights. When the arc goes off and working in dim lighting, the work lights turn automatically on.
Conveniently designed battery pack
The battery pack is placed on the neckband, which further improves the balance of the helmet. The battery pack is easy to charge with a USB charger, and you can check the power level by simply pushing the button outside the shell.