A3 MIG Rail System 2500 is a simple and compact battery-driven solution for mechanized MIG welding and thermal cutting for applications where weaving is not needed. In mechanized welding, instead of welding by hand, the welding carriage carries the gun, making the arc movement steady. The handy system is an easy and cost effective choice for weld lengths exceeding 2 m as well as multi-layer welds. It is suitable for welding thick plates in medium-to-heavy industries, e.g. in shipbuilding, offshore, and general fabrication. The system can also be used for plasma or oxy-fuel cutting. The smart WiseFusion process provides significant additional improvements in welding production efficiency.
- Unique Kemppi application software significantly improves the production efficiency
- Save setup time using a battery operated model
- No cable costs
- Lightweight carriage is easy to move around and lift on the rail
- No connection to another power supply needed
- Battery capacity for 8-hour operation
- Battery is an industry standard version and commonly available
- Easy-to-use. Simple operation with speed adjustment and change of direction.
- Saves time in preparation and welding because the equipment is also suitable for thermal cutting.
- Operates on the same flexible aluminum rails as A5 MIG Rail System 2500